- 600 Slices / Hour capacity.
- Thermostatic control.
- Stainless steel body.
- Stainless steel carrier wire.
- Easy to clean, hygienic and durable.
Product Dimensions: 500x480x390mm
Weight: 14.5 kg
Power: 2500 W
Capacity: 600 Slices / Hour
Turcobazaar conveyor mini oven is always ready to prepare crisp sandwiches and paninis without preheating, the Turcobazaar Roller Grill Conveyor Oven is a high-intensity cooking oven specialized for the hot sandwich market. It has high-power quartz heating elements, the turcobazaar mini conveyor oven turns your sandwich bread into a delicious lunchtime snack in a couple of minutes or less. Such high-strength heating allows the conveyor oven to make short work of other heated products including mini pizzas, chicken nuggets, pies, and toasts, making it very versatile for chefs seeking to expand their lunchtime menu. If a customer of yours has a specific preference for their meal, you can instantly modify the belt speed and strength of heat to cook items to the exact consistency the customer desires.
Product featuresDimensions - cooking area 450 x 500mm
Material Stainless Steel
Power Type 2.5kW, 230V, 13A
Supplier Model Number CT3000
Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
Colour Stainless Steel
Intensive use in fast food outlets and cafe/ deli operations
Infrared quartz heating elements so no preheating is required
Developed primarily for the quality hot sandwich market
Can also heat mini pizzas, nuggets, pies, and toast
Adjustable belt speed and adjustable heat shield
Our conveyor pizza ovens are produced in 2 types as a gas conveyor pizza oven and an electric conveyor pizza oven. All the parts used in the pizza oven are made of stainless steel. If you want to be successful, you need a really quality conveyor pizza oven that does not overcook the pizza top and bottom. The well-sized belt can be operated on both sides so that the Turcobazaar Conveyor Pizza oven can be used as both right-hand-sided and left-hand-sided furnace pizza oven.
A conveyor oven is very similar to a standard deck pizza oven in that it allows you to quickly and easily cook large quantities of identical foods with relatively little cooking knowledge - great for busy takeaways, restaurants, canteens, or residential care homes.
Conveyor ovens, which use a belt to transport foods through a cooking cavity, cook products by blowing hot air from the top and bottom heat sources. Gas and electric versions are available in countertop and floor models. Conveyor ovens often run continuously, and operators can use them for multiple tasks in the kitchen.
Advantages of a Conveyor Oven
- Consistency: It is generally more consistent than conventional ovens. The product is always perfectly timed so the end result is consistent each time.
- Moisture: The product Keeps foods from drying out. Forced air cooking in impinger ovens forms a membrane around food so that it helps cook faster while retaining moisture.
- Easy to Operate: Using a less skilled labor pool will reduce labor costs.
- Stackable: Get more capacity in the same footprint. This makes it similar to pizza deck ovens. so that one can be used for sandwiches and the other for pizza.
- Better Workflow: Divide a kitchen between cooked and raw foods because they are loaded from one side and unloaded from the other.
- Versatility: Great for pizza shops and foodservice outlets that cook a lot of the same item.
Perfect for pizzas, sandwiches, and virtually everything else, our selection of conveyor ovens is a space-saving solution for any foodservice establishment.