Steinless Steel Tea Machine 40 Cup Capacity - 220v European Electricity
- Registered design model.
- 2 year warranty, full service with a widespread network.
- The product is manufactured in one piece of metal sheet which is very important for durability.
- Tea machine brewing system is located inside the machine, so that the machine keeps the tea fresh
- Designed for the tasty and fresh tea and echonomy
- Designed for frequently and intensive use
- Tea and occupancy capacity is controlled by water level indicators.
- With it's Automatic temperaturethermostat, you can keep the water in any temperature.
- Savings in electricity consumption.
- The tea machine is specially designed to handle heat-insulated.
- Tea strainer inside the machine gives the tea very clear and tasty.
- It is a device powered by electricity.
- 40-60 - 80 - 120-160 - 250 cup capacity of 6 models are produced.
- It is very easy to use and clean, hygienic.
- The machine cuts the electricity automatically off when there is no water in the water tank and it has got an alarm which informs you that there is no water inside.
- Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 34 x 25 x 41cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Volume: 7 liters
- Power: 1200Watt
Making the best kind of tea is something you need to learn to do, but you need to have a better tea maker or coffeemaker to help you. This is a really extensive list that will give you a lot of options for making your tea.
There are plenty of machines that you can pick from, and you should pick the one that you think you can use the most. Someone who wants to be able to have a much nicer cup of tea has to pick out a device that they think they can use every day.
Have a look at every device on the list, and figure out which one will work for you. You have to balance when they can offer you in terms of features as opposed to the size.
You will pick based on size when you have limited space, but you also have to figure out where you will put it. Figure out all these different things before you make a purchase, and you can have a lovely cup of tea every day.