Device description: MTF 150 (Inner Diameter 160)
Total thermal power: 24 kW
Consumption G20: 2.530 m³/h
Consumption G30: 1,540 kg/h
Outer size: 191cm x 211cm x 188cm
Weight : 2200 kg
It works with LPG and Natural Gas.
Thanks to its special design, combustion is complete.
It does not throw raw gas, it saves fuel.
It is CE certified and approved by GAZMER.
It is a mobile version of wood-burning stone ovens with a history of hundreds of years, made by following the Anatolian Stone Kiln tradition, using today's technologies and materials.
In addition to carrying all the positive features of traditional black ovens, their ability to burn gas other than wood and their portability are the most obvious advantages.
EASE OF INSTALLATION AND TRANSPORT
It can be shipped as a single piece, or it can be shipped as disassembled according to the situation of the place and mounted on site. The largest piece is 80 cm. passes easily through wide doors.
It can be easily installed in all places, basements and upper floors.
Gas (G) and Wood Gas (OG) series are TYPE A-1 devices, that is, they are in the class of devices that can work under the hood. No separate special chimney is required, existing ventilation can be connected to the hood or outdoors.
It is of high quality, durable and long-lasting due to the 1st class materials and thickness used in its construction.
Thanks to the heat coils in its strong and very special insulated body, it retains its heat and its efficiency is high. Operating costs are low.
AS DESIRED AND AS DESIRED
We can design your ovens together, subject to some basic dimensions and shapes. We can produce in the size and visuality suggested by your architects.
Ovens are produced with traditional wood, traditional gas (NG-LPG), both wood and gas, for pizzerias, pide shops, lahmacun restaurants, restaurants and fast food.
MASTERIA OF TASTE
It has the same flavor characteristic that stone ovens add to the baked products. It offers taste to your customers.
DELICIOUS COOKING AT THE SUITABLE TIME
Pizza: 4-5 minutes
Lahmacun: 2 minutes
Lavash: 30 seconds
Covered pitas: 6-7 minutes
Open Pita: 3-4 minutes
Pita and kebab pita with nails: 2-3 minutes
• 10 cm at the base. Refractory baking stone.
• Heat coils under the base stone and in the body. (broken glass and salt)
• Fiber Blanket insulation resistant to 1260 C. 0
• Ability to see and control floor, ceiling and ambient temperature.
• 3 digital thermostats adjustable between 0 C- 400 C. 0 0
• 450 C limit thermostat. 0
• Oven interior lighting lamp.
• Possibility to work with NG, LPG and wood.
• Ability to work with gas and wood.
• 450 mm. oven interior height.
• 9 different sizes of baking stones.
• Oven door dimensions of 450 x 250, 500 x 250 and 550 x 250.
• Thermostatic heating.
• Ability to work according to the desired temperature. (Ceiling, floor, ambient)
• Thermal stabilization facility that provides fast and efficient cooking.
• Stainless steel inner chamber.
• Ash drawer.
• Cast grill.